Apr 20 2021
On Becoming a New Head of Drama Department: Part One
The first part of a two part National Drama event supporting all those who have recently been made responsible for Drama in their school.
Part One: On Becoming a New Head of Department.
The first of two sessions organised by National Drama and led by Christopher Holman to support recently promoted teachers:
- Imposter syndrome: ‘Why are they asking me all these questions?’ on imposter syndrome & finding your voice.
- Leadership style: Architect or Surgeon? Middle management in the organization chart.
- Department philosophy: Building a department in your own image?
- Opportunity costs: From behaviour to technology, where are the easy wins?
- Q & A: An opportunity to discuss members’ specific concerns.
Leave a Reply
Apr 24 2021
Apr 25 2021
May 06 2021
May 11 2021
May 13 2021
No event found!
Join the UK’s leading professional association for drama teachers and theatre educators. Membership includes free copies of Drama magazine plus regular E-newsletters.