- Are you interested in raising awareness for policy makers about how learning in drama improves learners’ lives?
- Have you got a campaigns idea that will improve public and political understanding of why Drama matters?
- Are you undertaking research that asks questions about the impact of Drama as a specialist subject in education?
If you are, this bursary could support you.
You might be an undergraduate, an ITT or RQT, an MA or PhD student, a teacher interested in putting Drama education at the heart of educational recovery for all our young people. Or, a middle leader in the arts, a drama education practitioner, a community practitioner with an interest in politics and social justice, a drama therapist, a company or facilitator, a lecturer, professor, or writer. This could be a fascinating opportunity for you.
ND is offering £500 to support your attendance to conferences, travel, resources and professional development.
How to Apply
Submit a one-page (A4) proposal of why and how this bursary will help and support your professional development. Tell us about yourself, your creative ambitions and your work.
Send this to Zeena Rasheed at email@example.com by 25th October 2021
- You need to be a member of ND
- On your return we require a balanced, articulate, 3 – 4-page article with photographs sharing your experience with members through our magazine/website – see your name in print!
- A reasonable live presence during your project through Instagram, Facebook, twitter and social media
- Bursary paid on completion of event and submission of receipts
- Contribute to a live or Zoom event celebrating your achievement at the project close