- Are you setting up or running an inspirational Drama project linking your school, theatre or alternative setting and the community?
- Are you collecting verbatim material and research for an original piece about an element of your community’s lives to improve empathy and understanding?
- Are you working to connect your dramatists with another community group with a positive engagement and understanding aim?
This might be around living though the pandemic, an intergenerational project, or linking your students/ company with another organisation. This could be a formal, charitable, informal or civic group.
You might be an undergraduate, an ITT or RQT, an MA or PhD student, a teacher interested in putting Drama education at the heart of cultural recovery for all our young people, a middle leader in the arts, a Drama education practitioner, a community practitioner with an interest in theatre, drama or social justice, a drama therapist, a company or facilitator, a lecturer, professor, or writer. This could be an exciting opportunity for you.
ND is offering £500 to support your project and professional development.
How to Apply
Submit a one-page (A4) proposal of why and how this bursary will help and support your professional development. Tell us about yourself, your creative ambitions and your work.
Send this to Zeena Rasheed at email@example.com by 25th October 2021
- You need to be a member of ND
- On your return we require a balanced, articulate 3 – 4-page article with photographs sharing your experience with members through our magazine/website – see your name in print!
- A reasonable live presence during your project through Instagram, Facebook, twitter and social media
- Bursary paid on completion of event and submission of receipts
- Contribute to a live or Zoom event celebrating your achievement at the project close